- Something "bad" happening to either of my sons. (notice the superstition is such that I cant even say exactly what bad means... But most of you could figure it out)
- Losing someone I care about (other than my sons that is a separate fear but my husband, my parents, or certain other friends and family members)
- Car accidents. I am the worst passenger, ever. I make that "hissing" noise all the time. (it isn't death I worry about in an accident, its the pain.)
- Mice. No, not the pet store variety. I like the little white and brown ones you can buy to have as a pet. I fear the little home invaders that live out in the field behind our building. The ones who BITE.
- My own funeral. I always have said I want to be cremated because honestly I think if I died and my husband hosted a funeral, complete with casket, church and priest, no one would come. What a testament to my life. Eleanor Rigby's got nothing on me.
And a final note: 5 extra points if you know who Eleanor Rigby is; 5 more if you got the reference. 10 points, too, if you goggled Eleanor Rigby because you didn't know!
edit: GOOGLE, i MEANT Google!!
What are you afraid of?