Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I just like this one!

As I sit here going through photos and sorting them into their appropriate file (where they will languish until I feel like putting them all on disks) I found a few that I really liked that I have not previously put on here. This picture was taken around 2 months ago, but I was just captured by the look on his face. I don't know what word to use to describe it. My mom says that I am over proud or something like that... No humility here... Because I am always going on about how handsome my sons are. But, really, they are both so cute, I can't help myself!

5 comments:

Willow said...

LOOK AT THAT PUSS! I just want to pinch those cheeks.

Nooo...HIS cheeks! (Not your butt cheeks you weirdo).

cube said...

I think you captured his sense of wonder at the world...or just at something in the house that he was oogling. He's a keeper!

Faira said...

He was thinking, "Now, how can I keep Mommy and Daddy up again all night tonight"!! Is it that sweet little angel face; have you forgotten already!? Ha, ha! Mom

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

Anonymous said...

What a great site online training Discount ultram gambling online Meridia diet pill 5mg http://www.propecia-order.info asthma resources