Saturday, October 29, 2005

I LOVE the Eighties 3D

On the nostalgic side... Has anyone else been watching the danged I love the 80s stuff on vh1? I admit it. I am a product of the 1980s. I wore parachute pants. I had pictures of Michael Jackson on my t-shirt. I had lots of rubber bracelets. My best friends and I single handedly supported the company who made aqua-net. Anyways, they have been running a commercial for a DVD-board game called "name that tune 80s edition". We bought it. Advertising works.

4 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

Sometimes they make things too difficult.

I've been watching that show. It's amazing how much i had forgotten that stuff.

Monica said...

Oh I wanna come play! I LOVE the 80's. 75% of the songs on my iPod are 80's music. Can't say I used the AquaNet though. That stuff stunk!

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Cabo pharmacies cheap butalbital Hci tramadol ultram tramadol on line Video of girls giving blowjobs Hard drives sales discounts baccarat Email relay server service with virus filtering reviewed