Saturday, October 15, 2005

Busy Day

Saturday is actually Chris's Sunday. That's weird. So, His friend Brian (from the newspaper) was over and they played video games. Then Melody came over, we watched a movie. I got the laundry done, and did my pilates. I made an arrangement to go to the gym with melody. She joined Curves, and says its really good. If I like it when I visit with her, I will probably join, too. If she is comfortable there, I probably will be too. On the television commercials the girls at the gym are always already thin and fit, so my big fear of joining a gym is that I will stand out because of how fat I am. I am dedicated to losing weight (I say that as I sit here drinking Dr pepper... No help there. I am going to have to give up the soda again. That's so HARD!) OH, we paid the last payment on the recliner, too! 3 left on my desk and a zillion on his telly.