Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Mama's Little sweetheart

Indy was rolling around on the floor snacking on the blanket he was supposed to be covered up in. Since he was showing more "heine" than I liked, I gave him a nice pink heart. I love digital Photography because without it, I wouldn't have been able to share this photo online due to all the perverts out there. The instant upload through a portable SanDisk drive that reads our multimedia camera card, a quick trip through the photo shop, and here it is. I love being able to fix red eye, or crop out unwanted bystanders, or even cover up a little nudity before I send out my pictures to be printed. When making pictures for friends or family I can even add captions! (And some places like Wal-mart online photo center let you upload the pictures you want prints made of to their web site, and then go to your local store in an hour and pick up your finished prints!) I sure don't miss the bad old days of photography! Waiting a week for bad pictures with red eyes, missing heads, and strangers standing in your shot are all history!

3 comments:

Monica said...

I love doing the photos online also. I upload mine to Sam's Club. They are usually a bit cheaper than Wal-Mart. I have photoshop, but for the life of me I can't figure it out! The photo is so cute. He is such a cutie.

Willow said...

I usually upload, toss onto disc and head over to Walgreens or Wally World myself. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being able to edit first.

Chen said...

Digital photography is fantastic !!

Now thinking back of those old days when using the old days when using the traditional way of photography using films which are very costly..:D Have to buy the films, wait for the films to be developed, paying for processing fees and the photos themselves, and not only that.. we even have to pay for the poor quality pictures..

Those were the days... :) The moment I get my digital camera, I dump my old camera already :P Digital camera rocks ;)