Tuesday, October 11, 2005

To Sleep Or Not To Sleep !?!

A knock at the back door is always welcome. Doubly so when the person knocking is Brother Duck and his dad. They visited for half an hour or so, Indy slept thru the whole thing. In fact, Indy is still asleep. I keep going in to check on him in his crib. I am a little nervous. It is 815 pm. I am watching the new Gilmore girls. At 5 pm when I was watching the Gilmore girls rerun, Indy went to bed for an afternoon nap. He is still breathing... But I am starting to think that perhaps I should go to bed. If he is going to sleep thru the rest of the night, he is going to be up EARLY!! Maybe I should wake him up now, so that he goes to bed at the right time. grrrrr this whole sleep thing sucks.

edit: At 845 I woke him up. I wasn't willing to get up at 3am just because he got his sleep schedule screwy. So here it is 1030 at night and he is standing in his jumper, sort of tired, but not cranky, which is nice. I think I am going to let him play himself into a coma. Probably put him in his crib around 11. I know that's late, but he sleeps until almost noon, so its all good for me!

3 comments:

Sam I Am said...

not willing to sleep ,That can be hard to deal with sometimes ,I feel for you .and cranky they can be, poor little guy .Sam I am

cube said...

Maybe it's not my business to give advice, but hey, I never mind my own business, so why start now.

Don't let your baby take a nap so late in the afternoon. Once in a while you can't help it, I know. But the earlier you establish a routine of a specific bedtime, the better for everyone.

OK, I'll shut up now.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! retirement benefit plans free evista awesome lesbian ametuer adderall erotic stories golf florida student teacher lesbians http://www.hot-teen-lesbians.info/Lesbians4.html Health tip stop smoking mybestworkathomebiz.com Medical malpractice lawyers http www.levinlaw.com http