Sunday, October 23, 2005

Nice Package!

Yeah that title can be taken various ways. Get your minds out of the gutter! What I mean is that this photo is the one from the package we purchased. We got a 10x13, an 8x10, a 5x7, a bunch of wallets, and ten Christmas cards in this pose. There is a fourth pose that I wont be putting on here because we had it done for Chris's mother, we only got one of it, and she already has it. There is also a fifth pose. The fifth one was my favorite, however I wont be posting it. My mom wants to post it on her site since it was the pose we had made for her. So, if you want to see it, she would have it up at Nana Faira's soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »