Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Tired? Ya' think!?!

Well, sometimes he just gets worn out. I set him down on the carpet to play. I cruised myself over to see Daze of our lives... , since he had left me a recent comment. I looked down and Indy was ASLEEP. No tears. No nothing. Just exhaustion overtaking a small boy. I wonder if it makes me a bad mom that I am going to leave him there on the carpet, in the middle of the living room floor!?! I know I SHOULD pick him up and put him in his crib, but I FEAR the "crib-wake-up". You know the one where as soon as you lay him down his little eyes pop open and he grins at you like the monster he is. And you cant get mad, because he looks so cute with the sleepy smile. He just wants you to cuddle him. argh. I am leaving him where he is. Let sleeping babies lay. (note: normally I crop the sides and make the pictures a little more handy, but for some reason only the original of this picture would post... And I hadn't posted a picture in the last three posts, so please don't mind my dirty carpets... Its mostly baby drool anyways)

3 comments:

Monica said...

How cute! My son would never do that. He goes NON STOP until his bottom hits his baby bed.

Bart Treuren said...

hey, thanks for the plug... aren't the kids just great when they're asleep :P

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »