Friday, October 21, 2005

Nacho!

Juliana's dog is a kisser.
Indiana is a kisser.
Put them to together.
Instant Puppy Love!

Actually, I should feel bad because they were killing each other with tongues out and all I could do was laugh and say "hey, someone get the camera!" instead of doing the "good" parent thing and grabbing the dog. But, if I had don't the good parent thing I wouldn't have this great picture. And also, haven't you heard a dogs mouth is cleaner than ours? And I didn't actually SEE the dog licking anywhere else first. hehe.

3 comments:

Sam I Am said...

The great kisser Charlie Brown
that is a great shot .

♥Caroline♥ said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

I have 2 chihauhau's one named torro and one hershey. They are the cutest things.

I agree about taking the pic...adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »