Sunday, October 09, 2005

Just roll up the cuffs!

After all that complaining I did about "its too big it wont fit..." Well, all I had to do was turn up the pant cuffs once and its perfect. The shirt that came with it is a perfect fit. Maybe someone's baby will fit into it when they are a year old, but it wont be MY baby!
Indy's daddy wanted to buy a new "Papa Harley" outfit for pictures to send to his dad, and this is it. I do NOT want my son to grow up to be a biker, but he does look good in the clothes!

5 comments:

Miladysa said...

He does look good - what a little star! :)

sara said...

He should be a baby model, he's so cute. We have good friends who are Harley aficionados and it's amazing -- you can buy Harley anything these days! He makes it look GOOD, though!

♥Caroline♥ said...

all i can say is AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

I wholeheartedly agree!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »