Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Halloween is coming!

I am sure that all of you American readers KNOW that Halloween is almost here. We finally bought Indy's costume and had him try it on. I am hoping that this year Brother Duck will be willing to cart Indy around the mall for hand outs. Back in the day (yeah yeah yeah) when I was trick or treating, it was relatively safe to run the neighborhood and receive free candy from strangers. These days our local mall closes early and a couple of thousand kids cram in to get their trick or treat's from the local merchants. A few days before Halloween there is also usually a day in old town where the businesses hand out goodies, as well. This year I have been searching for something I saw in my baby magazine. Evidently "play doh" has made a Halloween pack. Supposedly there is like 20 mini Halloween sized "play doh" tubs in a bag for like 3 bucks. I would rather hand that out than candy. Besides I cant eat the left over "play doh" and I WILL eat the left over candy!

11 comments:

Jen said...

No way! Playdoh for Halloween? I'm going to have to look for that. We've already eaten the 1st round of Halloween candy (roll eyes.)

I love that costume, very cute!

Sam I Am said...

ooooohhhh Look at that , Wow dosn't
he look AWERSOME ,Indy ought to be in pictures ,How sweet is that .
thank you for sharing .Sam I am

Amstaffie said...

That is just too adorable!!! I can't believe they make such cute costumes now... they didn't have that when I was a kid!!!

♥Caroline♥ said...

very cute. I like when people pass out coins, chips, pencils, pretzels, way better than all that candy.

Indy looks adorable..he's sure to get lots of stuff

Anonymous said...

Hello,
wooouuhh..... I love that costume! Indy looks great in it!
We in Holland know what Halloween is, you can buy all kinds off stuff, like pumpkins and withes, but there's no 'trick or treat'.We've got something similar at the 11 off november. The Kids make at school a Chinese lantern and put a candle in it, and than they'll go out on the street in the evening when it gets dark and sing a song to get a treat.
I never give candy I'll always give small toys, you can buy boxes at wholesale trade with little toys like small rubber ducks, bracelets, balloons, platic animals... they always love it!
L. Maud

Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

My goodness! I especially love the 'toes'.

He's gonna be a hit this Halloween!

Take care.

cube said...

He's adorable. What a cute costume. What the...is he a GATOR?

Jenny said...

that is just so cute LOL

Faira said...

How precious, is he a turtle? You must not need me to alter it like you thought or you chose a different costume because this one looks like it fits Indy perfectly.Mom

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Calculator sports betting big ass ebony anal Diet for high cholesterol level Cod lortab percocet Pdas refurbished Krf rent a car knightsbridge gay saunas Search engine positioning puebla refridgerator inline water filter Focalin vs concerta

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »