Friday, October 28, 2005

My Baby!

Playing around with the photo shop again. My mom is so talented with her photo editing that my pathetic attempts are silly in comparison. I think I am going to have to buy a photo shop program so that I can do more than I can now. But, maybe not because now I can blame my weak software. If I purchased good software, and still sucked at photo editing, it would be my own pathetic-ness. I so do not want to find out that I just suck. Blame the software! Always blame the software!!

4 comments:

Chicka said...

If you're interested in learning an older version of PSP, let me know.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Fat+girls+xxx Subaru outback specifications tenuate cod delivery Zoids toy for less resperdal antidepressant Sequoil antidepressant Sharp recovery disk Medieval divorce Affordable insurance medical private Phendimetrazine no prescription c.o.d

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.