Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Look Into My Eyes

Indiana loves to get carted around in his carrier. It is not necessarily the most convenient contraption, but once he is in it, and you have it on, its actually pretty comfortable for both the carry-er and the carry-ee. Indiana enjoys seeing the world from a different perspective. I think that I , too, would get sick of the inside of a stroller. Of course, getting pushed and/or carried around all the time sounds kind of nice. I could be REALLY lazy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Such beautiful eyes! I want I want!

Theresa said...

HOW CUTE!! Thanks for stopping by, and take all the lovin they give you!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the eyes are memsmerizing. I could never get the hang of the backpack thing...now mine's 11 and I have no idea where that thing is. Thanks for dropping by.

♥Caroline♥ said...

I have to say the same thing too! Very Cute!!!!!!! I have being going thru a baby craze lately..i want, i want, till i come home and hear the fighting, fighting. Then i think its fine the way it is. lol