Sunday, October 02, 2005

One of THOSE days

From start to finish, it was one of those days. Silly things really, but they all add up to just wanting to climb back in bed and try again another day! Chris spent seven dollars trying to win a toy out of a quarter claw machine. He finally won it! We were so proud and excited because it was the South Dakota bear; we really wanted Dakota to have one since Indy has his. We forgot it in the cart when we unloaded our junk from walmart into the van. Of Course we didn't notice that until we were back in Albany. We went to visit my grandma Wood today. I forgot the picture of the family that I had for her. I also forgot the camera. Under a big sign at our neighborhood department store there was a big sign about buy one get one free software... The two titles I picked from directly under the sign weren't on sale. We bought a paper shredder I was shredding the first pile; it overheated and quit... I'm not sure if it was supposed to do that or not. So, tomorrow will be a better day. If it isn't, I'm staying in bed on Tuesday!