Thursday, November 10, 2005

No Surprise Here!

Indiana Jones
79%

You scored as Indiana Jones. Indiana Jones is an archaeologist/adventurer with an unquenchable love for danger and excitement. He travels the globe in search of historical relics. He loves travel, excitement, and a good archaeological discovery. He hates Nazis and snakes, perhaps to the same degree. He always brings along his trusty whip and fedora. He's tough, cool, and dedicated. He relies on both brains and brawn to get him out of trouble and into it.


Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0 created with QuizFarm.com

Was there ever any doubt?
Thank you to Baby Wings for finding this test!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, I tied for Indiana Jones and Maximus (From Gladiator)... the tiebreaker chose Maximus.

Melody

sara said...

I was Captain Jack Sparrow (from Pirates of the Caribbean...) Couldn't resist a pic of Johnny Depp on my blog! ;)

JoeC said...

Hello, Michele sent me. hey this is fun, gotta chk it out. cheers!

tlm said...

"I'm Batman."

Actually, I'm a three-way tie (at 58%) between him, Spiderman, and Neo (whoever that is.) Personally, I think I'm more like Mr. Furious, but that wasn't an option.

Aginoth said...

I'm Indy too

Michelle sent me

Anonymous said...

neo was from movie the matrix i dont think he was a real hero i didnt like any of the movies lol