Saturday, November 26, 2005

Chillin'

It is such a nice weekend. Chris has four days off in a row! So, we are all just relaxing and making this weekend count as a "home vacation". A time to hang out together and rest, and just enjoy one another's company. Chris is getting a chance to really "bond" with Indiana in a way that the graveyard shift normally denies him. Indy is loving it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


Brother Duck called and said that the thanksgiving on the hill was all right, although everything was "healthy" to accommodate his grandfather and his cousin who is very ill. We love Cousin Macy and our prayers are with her during her illness. As we learn more about it I will share it here with you all, and ask that you keep her in your thoughts.

8 comments:

aprilbapryll said...

Baby Indiana is adorable! :) I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I love turkey day foods :)

Willow said...

Mmmm....pie.

Keeping Macy in our thoughts.

((HUGS))

jane said...

A vacation at home. I like that. I will keep Macy in my thoughts & prayers too.

Sam I Am said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving the pictures look great.have a nice weekend.

Carol said...

Those can be great vacations. Something the body really needs!

Michele said...

Stopping by to say hello...

What wonderful pictures. I do hope you had a glorious weekend.

sara said...

Yep, the home vacations are the best sometimes. Hope it was a wonderful long weekend. All the best to your cousin Macy...

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »