Wednesday, November 02, 2005

knock knock

Sometimes, life is just hard; for no reason at all. Two steps forward, three steps back. Every so often it becomes necessary for me to "step back" and breathe. Although Indiana's health continues to improve, so rationally I should be feeling better, I just am not. Sure, the worry over Indy's health is there. But, more. I get these vague days of unease and unhappiness. It isn't depression, I don't need weird drugs or therapy, don't get me wrong. Just occasionally when things get a little tough, I wait for that other, larger shoe to drop.

2 comments:

sara said...

I hear you...I'm always looking for that other shoe, too...it's the three o'clock in the morning feeling. Just remember, "worrying is like a rocking chair - it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere." ;)

cube said...

Yeah, the old 3 o'clock in the morning worries. We all get them. You just hope they pass without incident.