Saturday, November 12, 2005

Duets!

Indiana has to be right in the middle of the action, all the time. If we sing, he gets to, too! So, Indiana and his daddy settled down for some serious Karaoke Revolution Party time! They had to do something to raise their spirits after Stanford took out their beloved Beavers 20-17! At least the beavers are consistent. Sure, its constantly BAD, but it IS constant! heheh GO DUCKS! (Gee after all that trash talking, I have to really hope the ducks win tonight or I will be eating those words!)

EDIT: 34-31 Oregon Ducks win it by a field goal kicked with just 3 seconds left on the clock! Time for Mama to gloat!

10 comments:

jane said...

Indiana is so dog gone cute! It's no wonder he has a state named after him.
Stanford is one of my 5 favorite football teams, but...that said...oregon is my FAVORITE state. (even though I've never even visited there) Hopefully, we'll be moving there in the next 10 years or so.

Juggling Mother said...

Hi, Michele sent me

Indy looks gorgeous & obviously a great pop/rock star in the making:-)

Now you just need to sit back & wait for the recording contracts & money to come rolling in!

Le laquet said...

Here via Michele's ~ as his mother I know you know this BUT (I'm saying it anyway) he is cute beyond!! Love the singing!

Unknown said...

Your baby looks very comfortable with a mic. Could be the start of something big!

Here from Michele's!

Sandy said...

You have the most adorable little baby!!
Here from Michelle's
aloha!

Anonymous said...

As cute as he can be. Now I am off to sign your guestbook. Thanks for visiting, I would love some flower tips!

Bart Treuren said...

hey great photo :-))... these are moments to be treasured...

OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a darling boy you have..and your hubby is pretty cute, too!
Thanks for coming my my blog....Hope to see you again, soon. And I'll be back here very soon, too!

dena said...

That's a priceless photo...one that will always make you smile, I'm sure.

visiting from michele's today

♥Caroline♥ said...

Maybe he will be the next eminem? lol or if your into country the next Garth Brooks :)

Go Indy!