Saturday, September 24, 2005

Walk About

I heard, sometime back, the term "walk about" (I think it was actually in the movie "crocodile Dundee" ... Sad, huh). Anyways I always liked the sound of it. I like to "walk about" now as a way to lose weight. I have started to leave the digital camera in on of the many handy zipper pockets that are on our stroller. Today we captured some of the beauty of my hometown. This one was taken at the city park that is only 3 blocks from home. It has a nice paved walking trail all the way around it, and a dock that in the summer-time has pedal boats for rent. If you look closely at the picture you may notice a blue heron out on the floating dock. For the end of September the weather is great! Blue Skies, 69 degrees (Fahrenheit), and a nice mild breeze; Perfect for a stroll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »