Saturday, September 10, 2005

Dinner companions

Today: Chris works with a fellow named Daniel. He is coming to dinner this evening. (Chris made chili... He started it at 6am) Daniel seems to be a nice guy, has a decent job and is on the above average side of nice looking. So, we invited Jessica to come, too. It sounds like they are both nervous, but I keep saying it isn't a blind date. Its just dinner at our house. Jessica was upset that I had no pictures of Daniel to show her. I guess I will have to take one tonight. hehe better late than never! An update on how Chris's Cupid bit works later tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Indiana wearing a Beavers shirt? Hehe. I didn't think orange was allowed in the house.

Tracy

P.S. The word verification is fun!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! us department of federal loans peugeot 505 history sale Women&aposs lamb leather coats funny answering machines order valtrex