Monday, September 19, 2005

Johnny jump Up

The nice thing about a Johnny Jump Up is that sometimes we get an Indy all Jumped Out! Indiana had so much fun in his jumper that he just "crashed and burned" hanging in the doorway!! Wore himself out, poor little beggar. A little later in the evening, with the Beatles in the background, he and I laid on the bed together with the alligator (hey Dakota does that gator have a name or is it just gator?). Indy curled up with me and fell asleep. No rocking required. A handful of my shirt, a handful of gator snout and some snores to be proud of. All this sleep usually means a nice growth spurt. He doesn't go back to the doctor again until November, and I refuse to get on a scale, so I don't know how big he is. I guess I can break out the tape measure sometime soon, and get Chris on the scale with him! For now, the house is quiet. Chris and Indy are sitting in the recliner. The television isn't even on.
I think I am going to take advantage of this and find my book. (I am rereading Dean Koontz's "Taken"... It's good, but then, All of his books are good! One day I hope to own all of his books, for now I think I have 15 of them.)