Friday, September 09, 2005

Is It Christmas?

Finally it is starting to look like fall! Jeans and long sleeves are a must today. Everything looks overcast and grey. No rain yet, but we are hoping that follows soon! With fall here, that means we have birthdays coming up! Geneva on the 19th. Dakota on the 21st! Nihm on the 29th. And then Donkey on the 10th of next month. As soon as we are done buying birthday gifts it is time to start CHRISTMAS shopping! Because of the way we budget it, we have to start in October so that we have enough money to shop for everyone. Besides, if I don't get started on my cards near Halloween I don't get them out on time. I like to send them out on thanksgiving weekend (that gives everyone lots of time to send return cards... We love receiving Christmas cards, they hang on the front door until after new years!) Gee, the first fall looking day and I'm already thinking of champagne and finding a new years babysitter. Crazy!