Monday, September 26, 2005

Indy's floor

Indiana loves being on the floor and rolling around. He scoots and rolls all around so I hem him in with pillows and the gator. He rolls on the blanket with his toys and chats at them.
Very soon we will have to think about putting up baby gates. I am not sure how much child proofing we will be doing. With Dakota we were minimalist for child proofing, doing only the major "could kill him" dangers. I think I will do the same with Indiana. I am not wrapping my coffee table in bubble wrap. I think people who do are crazy, and should seek help.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey!I bubble wrapped my table! Ha Ha! Im just kidding. Cool blog!

Monica said...

I agree with you. We didn't baby proof the house so much with our daughter. She never opened cabinets, climbed the stairs (after she fell down once) or anything. However, we now have a 1 year old son. He is into EVERYTHING. He opens drawers, pulls things out and just likes to destroy! So I guess you will just have to wait and see how your child is and work from there. I have a feeling we will be doing a lot more baby proofing once he starts walking!

Anonymous said...

The most i did was put the plastic things in the outlets just as a precaution, other than that it was normal watching them from getting extremely hurt

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Total health drug store canada boat charter fishing jersey new 1959 cadillac devill Vitamin b1 antagonist copper cum shots Oxycontin pharmacokinetics hp inkjet engine