Friday, September 02, 2005

More Shots

Today was the big day for shots, and shots really tucker a little fellow right out!
At his pediatrician's visit Indiana now weighs 17 lbs 8 oz (so 17 1/2 pounds) and is 25 inches tall (an inch over 2 feet). His head measurement is 17 inches. He is now 4 months 2 weeks old, and his dad and i are still proud.
His dad held him while he recieved three vacinations for :
Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (HIB)
Hepatitis B
Pneumococcal Conjugate
Diptheria, Tetanus, & Pertussis
and Polio.

3 comments:

Ross said...

Having to hold your kids down so they can get their shots is the worst. I had to hold down both of my boys (I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old), and it breaks my heart. My younger, William, he looked at me like he was so disappointed/shocked that I would allow him to be harmed, and it destroyed me. Then again, I guess pain now is better than disease later, so, we are doing what's best for our kids, but still, it's not fun.

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
acura prototype rl nixon watches us patent online payment processing our voices bilingual education cd paper valcano education italy football schedule florida timeshare european river cruises with children stopping paxil cr acrobat reader ppc pocket pc bulk email discounts at intercontinental penang

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Keno gambling online sport book Hornet car alarm pilates exercise machine Saab 900 ac water leaks on floor Ric topley valium the doormouse aston martin sunglasses Sony+video+conferencing aston martin Site www brf org sweaters Computer noise reduction coats 220 Motherboards cpus hard drives College sports gift paxil prescription drug Kenneth mink area rugs Home+video+surveillance Freeware poker timer Engine timing degrees Chrome caps for oldsmobile aurora Fairfield resort myrtle beach at ocean boulevard