Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sick Boy

Indiana convinced me to post a sick picture. Sure, he looks all happiness, sunshine, and light here, but don't let him fool you! He is having a tough time of it. You can see that his left eye is a little funky, and hopefully I had wiped his nose before the picture... It does look suspiciously shiny under there to me.

On top of being sick, I noticed that he got his second tooth through, too. And of course he is suffering the effects of antibiotics. So, basically he's just a runny, drooly, smelly, ill-tempered monster. Except for the diapers, he could be a teenager!

8 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

Even with a funky eye he is adorable! how did you ever get him to keep the hat on in the previous post?

I'm glad he is getting better.

Hasan Mubarak said...

Those Christmas pics were so cute!!

And I can wonder how miserable Indy must be, Get Well Soon dear...

Bart Treuren said...

hohoho... excellent photo's of the trainee santa :D
hope things are getting better in the meantime...
(oh, and don't underestimate teenagers, they're a different species altogether :P)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

He is simply amazing!! He doesn't look sick at all in this photo, but Of Course, I know he is! I hope he feels tip top, very very soon...

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Sick or not he is a beautiful little boy. I hope he is feeling better soon. :)

duckota said...

hey i'm a teenager

Anonymous said...

What a great site Xxx asian hookers luella gisele handbag Domaine gassin

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Celexa citalopram side effects Telephone answering service telethon Adware island long removal block pop up ads nfu mutual commercial insurance quote Phendimetrazine with cod delivery modern infiniti