Indiana had a cold a few days ago, I may have mentioned it. He has gotten worse. Bad enough that I did the "freaked out mom" thing and called Chris home from work to go to the ER:
1) Indiana has a cold.
2) Indiana has an ear infection in both ears as a complication from the cold.
3) Indiana is running a fever due to the ear infections.
4) Indiana has caught pink eye from the little boy upstairs.
5) Indiana will be taking antibiotics and tylenol for the next ten days.
6) Indiana is in quarantine for the next 72 hours (from everyone but me).
His eye looks terrible so I wont be putting up any new pictures until it starts to improve (doc said about 3 days for that).
I have to call our apartment managers and tell them that we may have infected their daughter. Chris gets to go back to work and tell his boss's son that we may have infected their baby as well. I get to go upstairs and do serious bodily harm to the upstairs neighbor who shared it with us.