Friday, August 19, 2005

Trapped Tink



I am starting to feel like I'm stuck in a rut. Like a Tink in a keyhole!

I LOVE being an at home mom, don't get me wrong. Sometimes, though, it seems like the housework never ends and the baby never stops crying. I guess I am only feeling like this because Chris has been working 12-14 hours a day this week. He comes home tired, dirty, and hungry. All he wants is a bath, dinner, and a pillow. I don't blame him! He says he misses us. However, what it means for me is that the time i normally get a bath, and a break to maybe walk to the mailbox alone is history. I suppose Indiana will grow out of this stage soon, and Chris will get some time off soon. I hope i survive it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still want it!!!!!!

Omni said...

You have a beautiful baby; all the effort and sacrifice is worth it !! :-)