Thursday, August 25, 2005

Soundstage


I am a HUGE fan of public broadcasting. No, I don't watch the political bullcrap, but i think they have wonderful children's programming, and occasionally they have music programs. They have a show on called Soundstage. As i write this I am watching RINGO STARR!!!

Now, I am about the biggest beatles fan ever. I wasn't there when John Kennedy died, but i cried the day John Lennon died!(and i was only 6) When George Harrison died i was devastated. However, i always thought that Paul was my favorite, after all, Paul was the cute one (oh and he's talented too). Well, as i get older, and as they get older, i am starting to like Ringo way way way more. Ringo is cool. I never thought i would say that, but its true. It pains me, but it is the new reality. Ringo is my favorite beatle. Ringo is fun, and interesting. Paul seems too stuck on himself these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »