Saturday, August 13, 2005

Busy Day


Yesterday we had such a busy day that I didn't have time to post anything new...


Indiana borrowed Jengibre's stroller, and we all (my mom, me, Indiana and Jengibre) went on a little over 2 mile walk. Mom usually walks about 5 miles per day but she took pity on me, and we only went down to the new housing development and back. Indiana liked the ride (he slept most of the way) and Jengibre, although a little put out at having to hitch a ride in the bottom basket of her own stroller, seemed to not mind the long walk. Jengibre has lost a lot of weight, and is looking really good! When we got back from the walk we went across the street. Becky and her boys and the day care kids played with Indiana. Later in the day Becky took him to her house and he napped with her so I could have a break! He enjoyed his nap, and woke up a fairly happy baby! Just before his daddy arrived to pick us up after work, he settled in again for a nap, this time with his favorite frog. My mom reinforced a few of the seams that were coming apart. So, thankfully Indiana's favorite frog is as good as new again. All in all it was a nice day for me. Between my mom and Becky, Indiana was entertained pretty well most of the day. He can be a handful sometimes. But he is worth it!