Sunday, August 28, 2005

First time on the BEACH

Two handsome guys! Chris and Indy walked out onto the beach in Lincoln city, the sand was deep and soft. I took my sandals off and sunk my toes in. We didn't let Indy stand alone in the sand, or sit in it because he grabs and eats anything he can reach. I didn't think our sand would be very nutritious. It was a great trip, we went to the Oregon Coast Aquarium in Newport as well as the Undersea Garden, Wax Works and Ripleys Believe it or Not. Then on North on hwy 101 to Depoe Bay where we hit the shops, and spent way way too much on dinner. The food was alright, and the location was pretty good to. Jerry tried a local microbrew (Widmer Heffeveizen... a nice wheat beer) that I am not sure if he liked or not, but it is one of my favorites. Then on North 101 a little further to Lincoln City for a little beach access. Finally we took the round about way home, via hwys 18, 22, and 99. It really was a nice trip!