Sunday, October 01, 2006

zzzzzzzzzz .......

So, I am mostly feeling better. I can breathe through my nose again, which is a nice plus for those who have to sleep near me when I am sick. I have the most un-feminine snore when I am sick. Its not loud enough to wake ME up, so I guess that's all that matters, since my charming husband would NEVER announce to the world that I kept him up all night snoring like a jet engine. He is too nice to mention that. With my honking loud snores though, the upstairs neighbors must have thought we were watching "top gun" with the surround sound turned all the way up.

Here's the scoop on today's picture: How cool is it to get Indy geared up in Florida Everglades stuff before he even gets there. Counting down... Just 6 months until vacation!

Last bit confidential to Jimmie: Happy belated birthday Nihm! We enjoyed dinner , thanks for going. We love having Duck and you here. Thank you.

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Keep on getting better and better, my dear..
Indy's hair looks adorable!! New haircut? Very Very Cute!