Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Bored?

Ever feel like you have nothing to do? Do you seem to have too much time on your hands? The solution is here... Hang out with a toddler all day long. You wont believe how busy a tiny person can be. Everything is interesting and must be poked at, mushed up, climbed on, jumped off, pulled at and thrown about.

doesn't he "look" like he's as innocent as a new born lambkin? He aint. Don't let the smirking face fool ya. He's a speed demon who can throw a new stick of deodorant into the toilet faster than you can turn around and shout "NO"!

So, today i went to target and bought new deodorant.

3 comments:

Hasan Mubarak said...

I totally agree with you. These days I've got a cousin's cute li'al daughter visiting me and we have so much fun playing with her all the time! :)

And, Thank you so much for your best wishes!! I'm so happy...

Melanie said...

Ooh I can soooo relate! You see I have four little boy wonders so I have seen the angelic little grins with which they hide behind with their devious little plans!

Love your blog! Planning to visit often! :)

tlm said...

Hmm... Mom has to go to Target to replace the deodorant. Target has a really nifty toy section.

Coincidence?