1) Remove clothing.
2) Ceremonially spread the big white tarp on the carpet.
3) Chase a screaming toddler three times around the house.
4) Plop the recently caught toddler on the mat.
5) Retrieve dinner from kitchen.
6) Set plate on mat.
7) Retrieve toddler from bathroom (where he has run as soon as your back was turned)
8) Park toddler on mat.
9) Offer toddler fork.
10) Duck. (this is optional, as he will probably hit you whether you move or not)
11) Pull noodles from your hair.
12) Pretend to take a bite of toddlers food (he wont eat it if you don't)
13) Try desperately not to laugh when you see this:
After dinner Indy enjoys a long warm bath and mama drinks.