Friday, June 17, 2005

Play Gym


Jessica loaned Indiana a play gym! Posted by Hello
Jessica came over and loaned us not only this gym, but lots of clothes that had been given to her, that she wont be able to use for a long time yet. We give her the things he grows out of anyways, so it works out that she will get the clothes back. The donkeys neighbor gave us a few things as well. I don't know what we I'll use, but Jessica gets those next as well. I am glad we know someone who can get use out of his things, since he doesn't use them enough to wear them out or anything. It is nice to be able to share back and forth. Anyways, all of the things he got yesterday I will take over to my moms and have her wash them with her special touch (and color safe bleach then again with dreft detergent so that they are clean and ready for Indiana to wear). For some reason when my mom washes his stuff it smells clean. When I wash it, it smells like laundry soap.