Saturday, June 25, 2005

Michael was HIDING!


Ray, Jacob, Misti (holding Indiana), James (Pat's son), Ruth, Weston (standing), and Wanda Posted by Hello

Chris, Indiana, and I spent 8 hours at Grandma Wood's house today. We got there around 1130 am and then my dad, Wanda and three of my brothers showed up around one. Cousin James came around two. It was a great visit. I enjoyed all the family a lot. Indiana did pretty good, only getting cranky a few times, and mostly because he was tired. He smiled and played and charmed everyone, and took a nap in his portable aquarium swing on the patio. The family came bearing gifts and he is already enjoying his car seat toy. I think Chris liked everyone. he said over and over how nice my family was, and to "just wait" until i met his.

1 comment:

duckota said...

sorry we couldnt come:(