Thursday, June 23, 2005

Only when he is sleeping!

Like many babies, he's best when he's asleep! He has had a lot of complain in the last few days, and he's gone out to town walking and riding in his car seat (which he still hates). It is getting too hot for me to walk with him in the front carrier, which means he is going to have to learn to like the stroller. If he doesn't, he will be spending more time with Donkey watching over him while I run my errands. Today, Donkey watched him for an hour while Gary took me off to Chris's work. Chris had locked himself out of the van. By the time I arrived with lunch for him from McDonald's and a wire coat hanger from my moms to pop the lock, the guys he works with had already gotten him in. At least I got him lunch I guess. Then I was able to go get his watch battery repaired at freddie's on the way home. I worried the whole while that I waited for the jeweler because my sweet Indiana was at home with Grandma Donkey. All sorts of evil possibilities passed thru my mind, but when I got home, he was enjoying his lunch rocking in the recliner. I guess Chris and Kathryn survived her. Sort of. hehe. Anyways, its nice that she is willing to sit with him briefly occasionally for me, so I cant complain because I sure appreciate it. (I can still tease though, because if I don't she might think I am mad at her!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »