Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday!

So, today Melody came and took us to the obgyn. The doctors and nurses thought he was a handsome big fellow. Most of them had gone all thru my pregnancy with me, and this was their first glimpse of what we all worked so hard for. Dr Larson gave me the check over and pronounced me healthy. I almost feel normal again, if a little heavy. After the appointment Melody and Indiana and I went to his daddy's work to look around.
My mom (grandma Sue... I know when I was a kid we called our grandparents by their last name like Grandma McGarry, but times have changed. I don't mean any disrespect by using their first names, so I hope none is taken) bought Indiana a bunch of toys, and a new crib blanket, and a sweet new wooden rocking horse. Now I need to buy a toy box, LOL.
Last bit before I go to bed, he fits almost all his clothes now! He is actually growing out of the smaller ones, but before he was born, we bought bigger clothes and now he fits them even though they are mostly for 3-9 months.

No comments: