Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Huge Update... Scroll Down for the pictures!

Ah, its nice to be back on line. We had a huge week. We have gone all over visiting and had visitors come to us! Chris, Kathryn, Indiana, and I went to dinner in sweet home with my grandmother. We got a burger and Indiana cried and cried and threw up on his aunt. David came down and Indiana was such a sweet boy. He curled up again David's chest, threw up and went to sleep. David got Indiana the wet suit for water babies which we will start this fall. (he bought us adult types in the house a video game, too... Chris says its his fathers day present so he gets to play first). Indiana is weighing in at a little over 13 pounds now, almost ready for the next size up in diapers, so David gave us a case of those as well! He always does too much. (but thank you again we appreciate it!) Chris's school friend Adam's parents sent a package full of great things! Indiana got a new diaper bag, some new clothes, some new toys (including his first care bear) and even diapers! We stopped at the UPS hub and picked up that package on the way to Lebanon to pick up our other new toy. We got a Sony hi8 video camera. When Dakota was a baby we video taped everything, so its nice to be able to continue along like that with the new son. Indiana also made a new friend at my mom's house, a beauty of a Russian blue kitty, about 1/2 grown. She loved him, and didn't mind all his crying, in fact she tried to make him feel better, rubbing and purring and in general trying to soothe him. When that wouldn't work she would run out into the living room and rub against me, trying to get me to go in and help the baby. It was really neat. I wanted to bring her home... Chris and I are still "discussing" it. Today Chris's main fathers day present arrived. We got him a 52 inch big screen HDTV. He got a wallet and a pair of sandals as well (has to have those sandals to be a true northwesterner)... Oh and a dragonballZ DVD. I think he made out all right for his first fathers day.

So, a lot happened, and a lot still happening. I probably have forgotten to put in all kinds of things... But as I remember that I forgot I will keep adding. Now that we are back online, I will be able to update daily again... So hope to see you all back here soon

No comments: