Sunday, June 05, 2005

a day with daddy

boy was today nice...
Chris not only took Indiana to grandma Laura's house while i took a nap, he cooked dinner for me too! Daddy and Indiana spent the majority of the day hanging out, giving me a nice break to read the paper and take a leisurely bath. Between Melody taking me out yesterday and Chris spending the day (minus diaper duty) today with Indiana, i feel so relaxed and ready to face the week. I guess Indiana and i are lucky... Chris is a great husband and Father, even if i DO complain sometimes (and i sure do hehe).
Dakota gets out of school soon. I am hoping that with summer vacation I will get to spend some time with him. He is so busy doing all the things almost-teen-agers do. I am so proud of him though. Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do. Basketball. decent friends, decent grades, and actually a pretty decent kid. I know that if he wants to, he will be a great influence on his new brother.
Jessica gradutes high school on wednesday. Weird trying to find a babysitter i trust. I havent needed one ever. Dakota was fortunate in having so many loving relatives next door. I am afraid if we take Indiana to that kind of crowd he will either catch something, or scream thru the whole thing, and Chris and i are so proud of Jessica we dont want anything to mar her big day.

enough for today...

No comments: