Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Out and Around!

Today was such a beautiful day! I took some wonderful pictures of Indiana in the garden at my mom's house and then we went on over to Chris's work and let Indy visit daddy for a few minutes. Daddy loves showing off the kid whenever he gets the chance.

Anyways, back to the pictures; I took some lovely shots with beautiful purples, reds, oranges and yellows in the background. Indy surrounded by beautiful flowers and plants. So, why did I pick this one today? Indiana just looks so lovable in it. So, I may scatter some of the other photos taken today into the next few days blog entries.

Don't go thinking I just don't change his clothes when you see this same outfit tomorrow.

1 comment:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Darling! I can't wait to see the rest...!