Wednesday, May 10, 2006

IT WORKS!

Good News! I got a few pictures of Indy! No, I haven't gotten a new camera yet, but i was able to to get a couple on the old one. Told ya he was still handsome!

He had a well check yesterday and he is officially big again. He is one pound per inch. 30 pounds and 30 inches. Percentiles he is 99 height 99 weight and 99 average. The woman administering his tests said he seems closer to his second birthday than his first in not only his height/weight but also in his development.

Some things make a mother proud. Hearing that just made me sparkly proud as Indy isn't 13 months old yet.

7 comments:

John W Leys said...

He's adorable :) .. Looking at some of your other pics, I can't believe how big dakota has gotten.. and how much he looks like his mom! though hearing how old he is gave me a couple new grey hairs ;) Time flies, eh? I mean, this summer marks ten years since I got out of the army!

♥Caroline♥ said...

I'm still waiting to see if my son is going to be 6 foot 1 or 2 inches when he is full grown. According to the well baby clinic that's their guess he will be. I am 5'4 and he stares me in the face at the age of 11 almost 12 in August! Should be interesting.

We knew Indy would stay cute despite camera problems.. lol

Anonymous said...

What a cutie...you must be so proud!

Here from Michele's!

tlm said...

The 99th percentile in cuteness is obvious too.

So, are ya all gonna groom this big kid to be a football player for the Ducks?

Robin said...

He is adorable! what a face! Here from Michele's today :)

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Online fish eat fish game Bondage sex slave water free anal gape sites Imitrex swollen ankles

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! »