Sunday, May 14, 2006

Handsome is...

My mother always said, "pretty is as pretty does". Her mother said it before her, and I can even recall my great grandmother saying that same thing. So, for me, with all the male type creatures in my life, I suppose it would be "handsome is as handsome does".

I am happy to report that I am the lucky wife of a "handsome inside and out" kind of guy. Here, I picture him teaching the young Indy how to play video games (they were playing something terrible like Grand Theft Auto, probably... And you can see the bright red cord to Indy's controller; It isn't plugged in, but it doesn't bother the kid at all to be unplugged).
Indy is enthralled with television. He turns it on and flicks the channels. He stops usually on music or animation. If he finds neither he gives up and wanders away to something else, leaving me to shut it off. Given any kind of encouragement he will help play video games on the telly or on the computer. He especially likes games with flashing lights and loud music. He tolerates Everquest.

4 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I forgot to say in my last comment that I sucked my thumb for a very very llooooonnnggg time and I do not have Buck Teeth!(lol)..
I want to wish you a Very Very Happy Mothers Day, my dear...And please wish your Mom the same for me, too, if you would.
Hope you all have a lovely sweet day.

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Thanks for coming by...If you do want to check out Maddie, she is very very reasonable and truly doesn't seem to be that interested in the money part of it.
You are right though, Indy is a pretty wonderful design all by himself!

OldHorsetailSnake said...

I hate to say it, but Indy is prettier...

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Hairy amature sex Nude hawiian orgy a ww2 jeep 2002 jeep grand cherokee review Car insurance rental visa