Thursday, September 20, 2007

still touring...

We have been on the road a LOT in the last couple days. We will still continue to show our guest around the state for two more days. Thus far we have toured Silver Creek Falls, the Metolious River, the town of Sisters, Crater Lake, and also the Central Oregon Coast. I have over 750 photographs to sift through already! Anyways, no time for a true photographic extravaganza tonight, but i do have this one: Most of you KNOW that I am not fond of having my picture taken, much less sharing it, HOWEVER, this one (taken at Crater Lake while it was 34 degrees Fahrenheit and SNOWING)... well i like it.

SO, tomorrow the Oregon Zoo and then Duck's 15th birthday party. Saturday we are planning on visiting Multnomah Falls in the Columbia River Gorge.

More, as always, to come...

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It is a wonderful picture, my dear and it is almost impossible to process the idea of 34 degrees on September 20th! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

carmilevy said...

There is a wonderful symmetry to this image. I agree with you: I generally hate being in pictures as well. But every once in a while, someone snaps one that makes me happy I relented.