Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Part of a balanced diet...

Every growing boy needs fuel. Ours prefers spray can cheese. Straight.
Actually, Indiana's diet is awesome. He eats anything that gets near his mouth. To test this theory, well, I let him try everything. This includes dry dog food. Sad, but true. The neighbor had a baggy of dog food sitting out on their porch while Indy and I were visiting. Indy HAD to try it. We finally hid the bag after he "woofed down" his fourth piece, without showing signs of stopping.

4 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

I guess food is food right? Some would say that if it's good enough for your dog, it should be good enough for your child. Too bad they put all that weird stuff in it though!

Oh, by the way, Michelle sent me!

Bobealia... said...

Cute boy! The cheese in a can scares me more than the dog food. There is probably more good stuff in the dog food. Cheese in a can will probably be the death of us all!
Thanks for stopping by my site!

Willow said...

Heh, ain't nothing like a little squeeze cheese!!

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I've never heard of a spray can of cheese...What else is in that can?
I guess he liked the Dog Food! (lol) He is a caution that little sweetheart!