Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do i look 34?

Ok, so I am still having a little problem with the number thing. My friends are almost all older than I, and seem to think that I am being ridiculous since they are all passed this age and are not old.
But, when i think of my "twenty-something" husband- thirty four seems old. well, older.

i dont think you can see the streaks that well in this photograph, but sort of in the front. and besides, i kind of like the picture; as much as i can like a picture of me.

more pics of Indy when i can get him to sit still long enough... maybe i should figure out the "rapid motion" setting on the camera.

4 comments:

cube said...

No. I'd card you.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nah! Not a day over 33. Looking good there, Dak-Ind. Quite good.

Anonymous said...

OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!HA HA

Anonymous said...

you look very good in that picture no you don't look OLD at tall