- We went to the annual art and air show, visiting Night Glow and also the early morning lift off of the hot air balloons.
- We went to the family back to school swim night sponsored by the neighborhood partnership.
- We have had a little girl visiting with us, Coleta. She returns to her own home today. We will miss her!
- Duck got all registered as a high school student. He starts his freshman (9th grade) year in just a few weeks.
- Indiana went to the state fair with his brother and the family.
- I got a new digital camera!
- Indy's aunt moo went into the hosiptal for surgery nearly a week ago, she gets operated on tomorrow.
- we got enrolled in the FHIAP program!
- my brother's tavern had its grand opening!
So, with all of these things, and more stuff coming up... like two seperate old high school friends of my husbands coming to visit us next month (one is staying in the spare room for a week) and school beginning, and me trying to pick up a new client, life is just hopping! I still don't even have us all the way unpacked.