Thursday, September 21, 2006

Happy Birthday Duck!

Happy Birthday to my very favorite teenager! I love you more and more everyday since the one when you came into this world, 14 years ago. I remember that day like it was just yesterday. I cry just thinking about it.
Dakota, you are an amazing, special, incredible, talented, handsome guy. I am proud to have you as my son. You brighten my world, just by existing.

The picture here, for those of you who aren't in the know, is Duck's new bike his dad got him for his birthday. We just gave him cash.

4 comments:

John W Leys said...

14 years old?! Holy crap! Suddenly I feel old as hell! *L*

Happy Birthday, Dakota!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your favorite teenager. 14 is good.

Cassie-b

OldLady Of The Hills said...

A belated Happy Birhday to you dear 14 year..Dakota!
Come on by sometime and see what's going on up on The Hill!

♥Caroline♥ said...

Happy Birthday Dakota!!!
May every wish come true!