Friday, April 20, 2007

New Clothes!

Monkey See...
Monkey Do...
Monkey get in trouble, too!
Indy is growing so fast. He is wearing 2-3T pants and 4-5T shirts! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. His vocabulary continues to grow every day. He can count to ten (which he follows with a loud "18!"). He can identify several colors and shades of colors. He recognizes and greets (by name) almost all of our English speaking neighbors and a few of the Spanish ones besides! He has his own wants and desires and communicates them loudly to us. He really is his own small person now, thirsting to learn and striving to grow. He plays basketball with a singleness of purpose I haven't seen in ages... He stands in front of his hoop and throws the ball at it over and over for about 30 minutes at a time! He watches his movies, and knows the ones he likes by name (Madagascar, Elmo, and Shrek being the favorites of the moment).
Well, it is a beautiful day and time to take Indy to the great outdoors (which means the grassy strip in front of the apartment building until school lets out and we can go over there)!

3 comments:

♥Caroline♥ said...

they grow too fast. my boy will be the dreaded teenager in just a few months. I can't believe that it's been 13 years. I can't remember him being little but it still feels not that long ago.

OldHorsetailSnake said...

Somebody's always wanting school to get over.....

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It's funny...I looked at that picture, (before I read a word) and thought, 'My Lord, Indy is big! He has grown so, and he looks kind of grown up, too'...Then, I read what you wrote. So it is not my imagination that he has grown soooo. Maybe the grown-up part is kind of off, but it is because he is obViously quite tall! Amazing how this happens, isn't it?