Sunday, April 15, 2007

easter... sure it was a few days ago, but im slow!

We had a very busy Easter! The Easter Bunny visited grandma and grandpa's home, leaving plenty of eggs and goodies for Grandpa to help Indiana find!It seems the bunny even left them in the wishing well... Later, the Easter Bunny visited brother's house and left Indy lots of fun eggs, candies and some super Bunny disguise glasses!I suppose Easter egg hunting isn't as fun for older guys, but Duck made the best of it, helping play bunny and hiding the eggs, as well as investigating them for himself when Indy would hand one over.
All in all we had a great busy day. I hope every one Else's Easter and or Passover celebrations went as wonderfully as ours did.
Later today we will be hosting Indiana's second birthday party. His birthday isn't until Monday, but because folks work and have school and do other things we are celebrating it on the weekend. We have a lot of friends and family coming to join us in the park for a barbecue and games! It should be most excellent and i look forward to sharing pictures with you all very soon.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Grandma & Grandpa's yard looks utterly magical! I love that bunny sitting on the grass...Indy looks like he had a super super Easter!
TWO YEARS OLD? How did that happen? (LOL)...I look forward to seeing the pictures from his Birthday Barbecue...

Thanks SOOOOO much for your always lovely dear comments...I love reading these very nice things and I never tire of it...I suppose that is a terrible confession...but, it is always meaningful to know that what you create touches other people. I appreciate your willingness to share that, more than I can say...!

John W Leys said...

Great pics! Duck looks soooo thrilled :)

I hope Indy has a great B-day party! I wish I could be there..

♥Caroline♥ said...

My time flies! 2 years old. I think i have been reading your blog almost a year now if i am not mistaken. It's so much fun watching the kids hunt for the eggs. Mine say they are too old now, so this year we did not make them hunt for them. *sigh*