Saturday, February 03, 2007

Winners!

We won last night! Duck scored 5, which is all right. He got two fouls, which was all right, too. Duck's dad got himself a "T" which made us all laugh. The ref who gave it to him looked frightened of retribution, though!

My birthday is this coming week, so today we took a friend and headed out for a nice dinner, and I got some new Nike's (which I was dying for) and a couple shirts and a book. My mom gave me gifts today as well. I got a beautiful new wolf, ink for the printer, and a comfy wolf cuddle blanket for the sofa. So, all in all, nice haul this year considering that my birthday is still a few days away!

good things, good things!

2 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

I wish you a very Happy Birthday in a few days! Glad you won! And glad you got so many nice goodies for your Birthday, too!

♥Caroline♥ said...

Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Sounds like your having one without it being your birthday.